- Smell very very nice
- Big hands
Lately I haven’t been thinking before I speak or do things and when I do start to think I just automatically say to myself, “Screw it, what’s the worst that could happen?”
It makes me feel good. I think this is a nice thing for me. I mean, I impulsively asked for someone’s phone number even though I would look/sound like a creep. And, I think I just made a potential best friend. I feel good.
I can fix it now. I’m happy about it.
- B.O. -my nose is very sensitive.
- Trying too hard to look cool.
- No class.
- Plain/dull hair.
‘cause it isn’t me..
- Play with the clothing iron.
- Used that oats body wash today. I found out what it smelled like.
- Pee my pants that one time at 7-11. Actually, scratch that, I peed of laughter and that must’ve been one of the most happiest moments. Terrifying too, but very very happy.
- I can’t say this one because someone will read it.
- Break my bracelet. Out of anger. I loved that bracelet. BUT I FIXED IT~
- Betray this transfer student from Brazil. She moved back to Brazil.
- Things to do that won’t leave me bored.
- I just want to sleep forever. I love sleeping.
- People. Well, mostly one. I like to think about people so I know people pretty well.
- I want pretty things.
- What can I bet on and with who.
- It’s a game.
You are such a bro.
You like everything I like.
Split apart at birth?
I agree with you
Tooootally agree with you
Matching woogles = sign
feels great now onto the next one.
I’m about to ask for something impossible. This is so exciting.
- Wit. Smart, cute wit.
- Be a good talker because I am the complete opposite of one.
- Long limbs. Mmmm, taalll boys. BUT NOT LANKY.
- Rough. As in, do not look prissy or even act it. You know, just make people pee their pants in fear when you walk into the room.
- If you can work facial hair, that’s a plus.
- Dress like a BOSS (not literally obv). I like boys who clean up nicely.
- Careless. Boys who don’t give a shit make my heart go crazy (and my mind, but it’s worth it). Especially if they don’t care about their “man pride”.
- I LOVE PRESENTS!
Judi and Arvin are out of Fords we should have kept each other company~
- People always interpret my actions wrong. Learn to interpret better people!
- I’ve only really snapped once in my life because of someone and I grabbed her collar and shoved her against the lockers.
- ^ I snapped at her because she stole a puppet that I made.
- It’s not that I keep things to myself, I just don’t care enough most of the time to form an opinion on things therefore I honestly have nothing to say.
- I get easily bored.
- I get over things after at least 3 minutes.
- I like myself.
- I don’t trust people easily and I usually judge whether I should or not when I first meet them. Once you are labeled, you are set.
- I LOOOOVE FOOD.
If it breaks then you just have to fix it. If you lose it then just make it again.